- We believe in the triune nature of God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
I John. 5:7; Matthew. 28:19
- We believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, which has been provided for all men through Jesus Christ.
Romans. 3:23-26; I Corinthians. 6:11
- We believe the infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation; and it is the will of God that all be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.
Acts 8:14-17; Acts 19:4-6
- We believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
James 5:14-16; I Peter. 2:24
- We believe the church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their Savior.
I Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 5:23-24, 30
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and judgment of the unjust.
- We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:5, 7
- We believe in water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
Matthew. 3:13; I Corinthians. 11:23-26